In this article, we’ll show you how to restore files with Automated Website Backup in the HostPapa dashboard.
- Log in to your HostPapa dashboard.
- Click on My Services.
- Select the Website Protection category.
- Find and select the Website Backup service for the domain you want to restore.
- Click Details.
- Click Launch. The HostPapa Automated Website Backup Control Panel will open.
In the HostPapa Automated Website Backup Control Panel:
- Under Websites, find the website you would like to restore the files for and click the Restore Files button on the right.
- Choose a Backup Date from the dropdown list.
- Choose the file(s) you wish to restore. If you want to restore everything from the backup, simply Select All.
- Click on the Restore Files icon on the top. Please note: Before you restore, please ensure you have selected all of the files you want to restore. You are unable to undo a restore once you proceed.
- If you are satisfied with your file selection, check the warning message and click the Restore button.
Your files will now be successfully restored.
If you need help with your HostPapa account, please open a support ticket from your dashboard.