Follow these instructions to change MX records with 1&1:
- Log in to your customer account.
- Click on Domains and SSL. A domains overview will display.
- Expand the gear icon of the domain you’d like to change, then click DNS.
- Click the gear icon for the MX record and click Edit Record.
- In Points To, fill out the details for your HostPapa email set up, which can be found here.
- Select a TTL from the drop-down.
- Click Save.
Once you save the MX record, your changes take effect immediately and will take up to an hour to update everywhere.
If you need help with your HostPapa account, please open a support ticket from your dashboard.